Return authority must be granted by ChargedRC BEFORE any item(s) is returned. Please contact us before you send any item(s) back.
At ChargedRC we work very closely with our suppliers to ensure that our customers enjoy their purchases 100%. If you have a concern with any product purchased from our store, please contact us as we are only too happy to hear from you.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to accepting or opening it. If you suspect that a parcel has been damaged, you may refuse delivery. If you have received a damaged parcel, please take photos and contact us as soon as possible.
Unwanted/Change of Mind returns:
ChargedRC accepts refunds up to 7 days from purchase for any unwanted/change of mind item(s).
Unwanted/Change of Mind refund conditions:
- Item(s) packaging must be in good order and in unused condition. Any sealed plastic bags within the packaging must still be sealed.*
- Item(s) must be returned, at customers cost, to ChargedRC by a shipping method with tracking.
- Once item(s) have been received by ChargedRC, refund will be authorised if the item(s) is in re-saleable condition. Please allow 1-3 days for examination of item(s) once received by ChargedRC.
- Refund payment method is at ChargedRC's discretion. When possible, refund will be made using the same payment method used for purchase. Any fees accrued in receipt of the initial payment, e.g. credit card transaction fees or PayPal fees and any shipping fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
If the returned item(s) are deemed not re-saleable, the customer will be contacted. In this case, the customer may choose to either pay a restocking fee of 70% of the original item(s) invoice value, or have ChargedRC return the item to the customer, at the customer's cost.
*For aircraft kits, each part's individual plastic bag must still be sealed and no sticky tape or foam packing removed from inside the box. All items for the kit must be returned in the same box. All electronics must be returned in their original packing, un-opened. ESC and Motors must not have any solder applied to power leads etc.
If we ship you the wrong item please let us know as soon as possible. Charged RC will arrange to have to have the correct item shipped to you free of charge, and will organise a courier or pickup of the incorrect item. Please do not open the incorrect item, as it must be returned in re-saleable condition.
If you order an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as possible. The item can be returned to us, as per the "Unwanted/Change of Mind" refund conditions above.
ChargedRC will not accept Faulty/Damaged goods for return more than 7 days after the date of purchase. ChargedRC will try to assist you with damaged items as much as possible. Please note that ChargedRC cannot be held responsible for any damage occuring during the use of any of the products we sell.
- Please contact ChargedRC as soon as possible to organise a Return Authority. Normally, photos or video and a description of the faulty item(s) will be required.*
- Once a Return Authority has been granted by ChargedRC, the item must be returned, at the customer's cost. Don't worry, if the item(s) is found to be faulty, we will also refund you the cost of returning the item to us.**
Please return the item(s) via a shipping method with tracking.***
- Once received, the returned item(s) will need to be tested. Please allow 3-5 days for testing. A detailed failure report from the customer will help greatly with the testing, and with processing your refund if applicable. Please note, in some cases, the item may need to be returned to the manufacturer or Australian distributer in order for ChargedRC to obtain a refund. We will contact you if this is the case.
- If the item(s) is determined to be faulty, ChargedRC will issue a refund, issue the customer a credit for use in the ChargedRC store, or replace the item. Type of refund is up to the customer, but refund payment method is at ChargedRC's discretion.
*For aircraft kits, returns for Faulty/Damaged electronics or airframe may not be accepted if the customer has started assembling the kit. Please fully inspect your kit and test your kit's electronics BEFORE you start building. This means test all the electronics and the fit of all parts BEFORE you start gluing. We find the best way is to dry fit all pieces of the kit and connect all electronics (especially servo extension cables pre-installed in main fuselage) and test when connected to receiver. Also test motor/ESC. Once assembly begins, or glue touches the airframe ChargedRC will not accept returns.
**In order for us to refund the cost of returning a faulty item to us, the customer MUST use one of our shipping partners. When contacting us to obtain a Return Authority the customer will be advised of suitable shipping partners.
***In some cases the item(s) may not need to be returned. This is at ChargedRC's discretion and the customer will be notified accordingly.